Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gossip: I hate it.

So they destroyed juicycampus.com (a website designed for people to anonymously bash EVERYONE and EVERYTHING). People would write terrible things on there. I mean, no one was exempt. And Greek life especially was torn to shreds. "____ sorority are such sluts. blah blah." or "old row is so much better than new row". WHO CARES?! It was so immature; just a way for people who are too scared to say things outloud, to get on a stupid website and talk trash. Anyway, it was shut down either yesterday or today... I heard they were getting sued. But I really feel it was for the best.

Anyway, today was stressful for multiple reasons. I had a huge paper due today, along with 2 rough drafts, 6 journal entries, a blue book, and a definition of "Literacy". JOKES. Then I was stressed to come back to more drama. Really? How much more can I take in 2 weeks?

Why must people always gossip, always talk behind other people's backs? Why cant people just address the issues and come to the truth? I mean, that would avoid so much anger and hurt. But no, instead I now get to sit here and STEAM because all I want to do is punch a rather large hole in the wall. Oh well. Just walk it off, I suppose.

In other news- I made an 80 on my Legal Studies exam :) YAY! However, my other two exams didn't turn out so well. But atleast now I know how to study for them and hopefully I will do better in the future.

As for the weekend- tomorrow I have no classes and i'm going to see Citizen Cope @ Jupiter! :) I cant wait! This weekend is going to be really good, I can feel it. And Im not going to let anyone ruin it for me, or bring me down (THAT MEANS YOU, DEVIL.). Sunday morning may be a little hellish though- got Rush stuff to do. But it'll be fine once I get over waking up at 8am :(

Well thats it, farely uneventful- just venting really.
Y, Ellen

2 comments:

  1. Haha...if they only realized that technically, there is no such thing as true anonymity on the internet. There is always something tying you to your activities.

    But ironic that you mention wanting to punch a hole in the wall, since the youth service at my church last night was over anger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't imagine how horrible a web site like juicycampus.com is... just invites hurt and drama. Glad it's gone too!

    You are so good at expressing yourself. A really gifted writer. And I love hearing your heart.

    ReplyDelete